1. Panasonic have put in place appropriate physical and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Information we collect in connection with our Services. Any data you enter is encrypted using a 'Secure Socket Layer' (SSL) session.
2. Registering with this system indicates your consent to the storage of your data for a time period of not more than one year in our Internet Service Provider's (ISP) data centre for the purpose of contacting you at a later stage if applicable.
3. We will use your data exclusively for purposes of processing your application. Both Panasonic and our ISP are compliant with the European General Data Protection Regulation.
4. At any time you have the right to withdraw your application and delete all the personal data by logging into your account and clicking on “Cancel My Application” on the top menu.
5. Panasonic Europe is committed to ensuring that personal information is used fairly, lawfully, securely and that the privacy of individuals is protected at all times.
6. Panasonic will collect, store and process your Personal Information in accordance with your rights under any applicable data protection laws. Your rights under the GDPR include, the right to access a copy of your Personal Information, the right to request the correction or the update of any inaccurate Personal Information and the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information under the conditions set out in applicable law.
7. You also have the right to request the erasure of your Personal Information and, where you have consented to the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time (without this withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of the processing prior to such withdrawal).In addition, you also have the right to data portability in certain cases. This is the right to request the return of the Personal Information you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to request the transmission of such Personal Information to a third party, without hindrance from us and subject to your own confidentiality obligations.
8. If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Our Privacy Commitment applies to all of Panasonics European operations and their worldwide activities. Our Privacy Commitment is about more than complying with applicable data protection laws. It is about doing the right thing for the millions of people whose lives we touch every day through the use of their personal information, however collected or received by us.
10. Panasonic has a long history of protecting and using personal information in the right way. It is embedded in our Global Code of Conduct and our Basic Business Philosophy that makes “people” central to our activities. By focusing on and respecting people and their lives, we will continue to create “A Better Life a Better World” for all parties we come in contact with. This is the unchanging commitment we at Panasonic have had over many years. All Panasonic staff are responsible for compliance with this Privacy Commitment.
11. If you would like to contact our Data Privacy Officer please send an email on Datenschutz@eu.panasonic.com
Copyright (C) 2018 Panasonic Europe Ltd. All Rights Reserved.